Liquidity can have two meanings.
1. In financial markets, liquidity refers to how quickly an investment can be sold without negatively impacting its price.
2. The amount of short-term liquid assets a bank holds against its liabilities ensures that it will not be insolvent.
Latest posts by James Rabinovich (see all)
- Top 5 Movies About Wall Street and Finance - May 29, 2023
- What Are Green Bonds And How Do They Work? - April 28, 2023
- Top 3 Companies For The Hydrogen Future - March 30, 2023
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.