There are two meanings.
1. In finance, the margin is the collateral that an investor has to deposit with their broker or exchange to cover the credit risk the holder poses for the broker or the exchange.
2. In futures markets, a margin is a sum of money that must be put up to support a trade.
- Should I Invest in Penny Stocks? How Much % of My Portfolio Should They Be? - September 27, 2022
- 5-Year and 30-Year Treasuries Inverse – What Does That Mean? - September 1, 2022
- ￼Interest Rate Predictions And How To Check Them Using The Eurodollar Contract - July 18, 2022